Sweden – SFOS
Swedish Association of Independent Loss Adjusters
- to maintain and sustain skilled professionals acting as independent loss adjusters and experts.
- to ensure that the skills of the members of the association are consistent with good national and international standard in loss adjusting and claims handling.
- to promote cohesion and understanding between members and to promote the development of professional national and international standards.
- to protect members’ professional interests.
Education and training
A SFOS member has to
- have minimum 5 years of practice and knowledge of loss adjusting
- work impartially
- hold a professional indemnity insurance
The member holds the title SFOS FUEDI-NLAE and can through certification also obtain the title of SFOS FUEDI-ELAE. The certification process is determined by SFOS who recommends FUEDI to grant the title.