Italy – AIPAI
Italian National Association of Insurance Adjusters
- To establish solid foundations and improve professional ethical rules in the adjustment sector. To this end, its members are required to act in full respect of the Association’s rules
- To protect members’ interests
- To participate in congresses, committees and public and private organizations
- To examine problems encountered in the profession and to seek out solutions
- To improve members’ professional qualification
Education and Training
An AIPAI candidate member must:
- Be more that 28 years old
- Have worked in an AIPAI member’s adjuster office for 4 years if he has an university degree, for 6 years if he has an university qualification, and 8 years if he has a school-leaver’s certificate
- Those who never worked in an AIPAI member’s office, must successfully complete an interview and prove that they have undertaken independent professional activities for 6 years if they have an university degree, 9 years if he has an university qualification, and 12 years if they have a school-leaver’s certificate the candidate membership period lasts for two years.
A candidate member then becomes a full member (level 1 FUEDI) or a senior member (level 2 FUEDI), once he has passed the professional exams and gained the professional experience required according to his starting qualifications.
Details of Publications
Newsletter twice a year. Notizario – yearbook
Updating of insurance anti-fraud activity in Italy (.doc)