Denmark – DALAX
Danish Association of Loss Adjusting Experts
- The promotion and protection of professional standards
- Representation of members to claimants and their organizations in matters of general professional importance
- Representation of members to public authorities and mass media in any case of common interest for importance to the profession
- Representation of members to national and international professional organisations
- Preparation of educational standards
- To seek public accreditation
Details of Publication
DALAX issues an information e-mail once a year.
Education and Training
Since 1997, members have been studying to courses at the Danish Insurance Institute which DALAX recommends for theoretical education. The Institute is the joint education and training centre for Denmark in the insurance industry. Following this the Board of DALAX evaluate theoretical and practical skills, which combined with experience with an independent loss adjusting business, qualifies them for the FUEDI – ELAE title.